6/12/2010

Yoyogi park

Now I'm in the Yoyogi park with friends.




At the Shinjuku gate, roses are blooming.




In the center of the park, there is a big fountain, and lots of good places to have a lunch and to play.




Wmm, almost like a pot luck party!




This is Tomoe's handmade Yakisoba. He has to practice to make foods as he will have a baby in two months.

---




Of course the park allows pet.




Lily asks Diana to get out.




Hello world! It's fun!



You think so too, don't you?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the nice photos.
    I'm glad the Yakisoba was better than I expected:) I need more work to get better, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tomoe,
    Thank you for your comment.
    (Actually you are the very first person who left comment on my blog!)

    Your Yakisoba was good enough.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is your 2nd comment ever.

    Nice blog. Beautiful pics, easy-to-read text, great for casual reading.

    Keep it up.

    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words, Bud.

    ReplyDelete