7/21/2010

Museum of Musical instruments

This is my third time to go Shizuoka on business.









This time I got an earlier Shinkansen, and looked around a Museum of Musical instruments at Hamamatsu station.









It was at the very end of the station, far about 10 minutes walk.
A moving sidewalk may help you go faster.









The museum needs an entrance fee of 400 yen. :-(









So This time I didn't enter the museum but went to a souvenior shop. I got a neckless for my wife.

After that I backed to the station by the time and joined with coworkers and went for lunch.


Hamamatsu plus hot summer equals to Unagi. Yeah!

The meeting continued until late at 8 pm.

We went for dinner before back to Tokyo.


Umm... "Gattsuri"(heavy foods).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment